Me-Me-Me-Me-Meeeeeme
8-random-facts. I got tagged by ooijj. I'm plum out of people to tag back.
These are the rules:
- We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
8. I LOVE lists and charts. Grocery lists, to-do lists, you name it- pretty much anything I can check off or cross out. I'm known to add something that's already done to a to-do list just so I can cross it off.
7. Many of my friends are my parents' age. In fact, one friend played football with my dad in high school and another friend is mentioned in my mom's junior high diary. But I didn't meet any of them through my family. I've got an ex to thank for that.
6. I like watching things get built and/or renovated. Something about noticing the daily progress of a project is satisfying. I do however get annoyed when something's being built and they don't have a sign telling you what it's going to be. How hard is it to say "Coming soon..."?
5. If I don't have my Blistex in my pocket I freak out. Specifically Blistex Herbal Answer that can only be found at Eckerd.
4. I try to say that I'm spontaneous when I'm actually VERY much a creature of habit. And after creating this random list I've noticed that I'm way more OCD than I'd care to admit.
Exhibit A: My morning routine is very rigid. From when I close the shower curtain (while I'm brushing my teeth); to the way my toiletries are lined up in the medicine cabinet (in the order they're used, of course!); to which hand grabs the toothpaste; to how and when I open and shut drawers, etc. I get very irked when it's interrupted in any way.
Exhibit B: I asked my girlfriend some of my quirks and the first thing she said was the way I put on my underwear- wtf?! I was told that I make sure they're sitting a certain way- I think that's a comfort thing and not a quirk. Her second OCD accusation was that when putting on a tshirt, the shirt goes in my mouth twice. Eh- I guess I just get dressed weird.
Exhibit C: I hate making plans, but I could tell you what I'll be doing any given day of the week.
3. I loathe wind! It makes my hair go in my face, always screws with anything you might be trying to do and uh- it dumped a tree on my house one time. It actually makes me violently angry.
2. I'm very tactile. I can't stand slippery things on my hands (lotion, soap, oil, etc). And on the other end of the spectrum, I'll rub anything that produces any amount of fuzz. This would include blankets, sweaters- certain things are just not safe around me ;-)
1. I'm super territorial. The La-Z-Boy is mine- don't sit in it. That's my shelf on the fridge- move your hot sauce. You're parked in my driveway- why?! That is my seat at the lunchtable- don't you see my water there? WHO MOVED MY CHEESE?!
Well, that's me in all my quirkiness. This list makes me seem a little neurotic actually. ::going back into my weird little hole::



1 comment:
i'm very attached to my cherry flavoured lip balm
Post a Comment