New Shoes Bitches!!

3rd pair in less than a week. I have an obsession, an addiction- whatever you want to call it. In fact, one of my design ideas for the computer room is a big giant shoe closet.
Marshall’s has always been my favorite place to find bargain shoes. The shoe department has always been rather small, set up similarly to Kmart (with about 6 rows with shoes all over the racks). I would hit the clearance section, scan quickly and see what I can find for under $15- in an out in about 10 minutes. I almost creamed myself when I walked in there last week. Immediately to the right was a HUGE shoe department complete with rows and rows of clearance items. So I picked up a pair of white leather Tommy sneaks and some Roos- $22 TOTAL. How can I say no to that? So yesterday, I popped in again and literally was following the shoe lady as she put shoes up on the clearance shelf and ran across those nifty Pumas you see at the top of the page. I paid $32- $20 more than I usually would for shoes- BUT they are cute as hell, light as a feather and SOFT, soft leather. And RED! Who would have thought a lunch break could be so satisfying?



2 comments:
Oh, I love red shoes and shopping for shoes!
Stopping by to say Hola...
I'm the Minnie Mom (Minnie-sota).
Nice!! I don't really like red though. New CaliLove cast is up
Post a Comment