Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Nothing to Say...

And nobody reads this anyway, but it's been awhile since I posted.

I'm home from work early because I had my last Flash class today. I walked in the door motivated to clean something, paint something, put something together, otherwise be productive and so far all I've accomplished is taking out the trash and emptying the Target bag from Sunday.

So what's going on in my world?? For starters, my roommate's gone for 2 weeks. That's always a good thing. I get my recliner back and don't have to watch Judge Judy when I get home from work.

Umm.. my sister was in town this weekend, so there were a couple family functions which means I got to hang out with my kickass nephew Avery. I swear that kid gets cuter every week. His facial expressions alone are worth having a camera with you at all times. For example:



Or his constant dancing:



And then there are his simply sweet faces that make you just want to eat him up:



He's always so precious and a joy to be around. And he sings a killer 50 Cent.

I think that's all for now. Just wanted to share my Ave with the world. ;)

No comments: