Thursday, September 7, 2006

FOOOOOOOTBAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay. That's about all I have to say. Today football was a great excuse for chili and beer. What better way to end a busy Thursday? And now I'm also supposed to be talkin' shmack over in the Kelka fantasy league. I've never played before. I'm a bit bummed I didn't get Peyton and Jodi wouldn't trade with me. And for that I'm posting a big giant :(

Anyway, busy Thursday and busy week. We ended up getting back the contracts we lost a couple weeks ago so I've been busy as hell at work just kickin' shit out. I won't cry if I don't see any HTML for awhile. An entire website in 3 days. Lord help me. Bring back the Flash please.

2 comments:

jodi.2 said...

oh no! no frowns!!!

but i'm still keeping peyton. he's my man!!!

see you in COURT. or, FIELD. er, ya.

Anonymous said...

yay football this weekend. GO Jaguars. are you ready for some football? im singing that song now.