Janet Cures Anything :D
Jackson, that is, for those who aren't on a first name basis with my girlfriend.
I've spent all day trying to cure a blinking question mark iBook and finally decided I'll wait until I get to work on Monday to see my pro. Since I gave up on that, I decided to go ahead and wash my car. Applied iPod to head and pushed play on Janet's latest and greatest. Turn water on and there's a problem with the connection to the reel. No problem- I fix that and prepare to fill my bucket. The nozzle's broken. So go get a new nozzle you say, right? Old nozzle is rusted onto the hose. Fuck me. I have to accept the fact that it's just not my day. Hasn't been my week either, truth be told.
So I pulled the car back under the carport. When I came inside I noticed I was dancing! Bad day cured. Sweet! I think I'll have a beer and come up with something interesting for tonight that doesn't involve my car or a laptop. Maybe a lap dance......



1 comment:
see a lap dance can brighten up any day.
Post a Comment