Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Whatever I want...

4 Day Weekend!! Countdown starts now. T-Minus 22 hours and counting. As hard as I've been working I was ecstatic to find 2 days I could put together to make a mini-vacation.

So on Friday I'm going to:
Go pick up my VOTE NO yard sign (lookit me the little activist!)
Check out World Market with my mom
Find a birthday gift for a friend (she likes pink and wine, but not pink wine. Any suggestions?)
Have some beers and make dinner (and put a recipe up for Elka)

I'm wishing I'd had the forethought to have put together an out-of-town getaway, but something tells me I'll appreciate being a slacker even more.

Happy ice's Friday Kelkians!

7 comments:

green said...

I need a vote no yard sign!

Where's the World Market?

Occasional Visitor to Vagina Beach,
slo

icee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
icee said...

They're free. You should have green run pick one up for you. And then you can support good old Virginia, hundreds of miles away.

World market is over in Newport News. Been told it's a cross between trader joes and pier 1. And everything's really cheap. World Market

green said...

Yes we have one here in AZ. Great place to get wine.

LBaller said...

what's up?

icee said...

Lucy!! How the hell are ya?

LBaller said...

i'm good. staying busy, but i should be podcasting again soon.