Just so I won't forget....
ICE'S TO DO LIST:
• Buy creamer for coffee. -check
• Buy 1 million other things at grocery store for the weekend. -check
• Drink loads of coffee. -check
• Create extensive playlist -check
• Hit thrift store for some semblance of a costume. -check
• Go to the liquor store. -check
• Help girlfriend set up party. -check
• Call to schedule oil change and estimate for ding.
• Cry about ding again. -check
• Throw together an egg dish for Sunday brunch. -check
• Make rum punch. -check
• Get dressed. Or not. -check
• Party and drink. -check
• Get laid. (too drunk!!)
• Sleep -finally. -check
Can all of this fit in one day? Shit if I know, but only the one phone call and the crying are optional. I've been tired since Tuesday just thinking about the weekend. Aren't weekends supposed to be for relaxing? I guess that's what next weekend is for.



1 comment:
haha that's quite a list. Hope you were able to get it done.
Post a Comment