Saturday, January 13, 2007

Even My Shoes Are Gay


Ok- so I seem to be missing yellow. And purple. But I think that's ok. I'll get them eventually.

I cleaned out my shoe closet today. How did I end up with 40 pairs of shoes? Oh- I know... I shop for them. I compulsively buy them. I can't walk by a pair at Marshall's if they're on clearance. But now that I've organized them (according to color and type) I have plenty of room for more. Sweet! Oh- here's the before picture:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya they are gay shoes, i like the pair that are brown with the black nike checks. they are cute.

Anonymous said...

isn't marshall's the greatest for shoes??? i got a pair of daddy yankees and a pair of converse all stars for 20 bucks each the other day!!!

cool shoes, by the way.