Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ice Has Nothing to Say

I'm tired of looking at that burger. I can't eat it so why torture myself? So this is a post in hopes of moving it down the page without deleting it all together.

I've decided that I need to carry around a little notebook with me at all times. There are so many random things that happen throughout the day that would make interesting posts and by the time I'm home and sit down they've escaped my head. I actually did take some notes this weekend because the entire scenario cracked me up so much. But in review it's not all that interesting. Basically it was some Bush bashing followed by me (the NONGOVERNMENT student) explaining the Electoral College and sounding like a genius.

I did, however, go play with some coworkers on Saturday night. And when I say play, I mean drink. Again, not so interesting out of context but in the moment HILARIOUS. I was interrogated about my gf, asked where the best "titty bars" were, and now I'm wishing I had my little notebook because I can't remember anything else I can repeat.

-icee

P.S. Lucy Lawless fans NEED to find clips of tonight's Celebrity Duets. I've been checking YouTube and so far nothing, but her second performance will make you CREAM.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Xena i cant dont that yelling call she did on the show. but lucy is cool.

LBaller said...

I can honestly say, I will never watch an episode of celebrity duets. The concept seems silly.

icee said...

Of course the concept is ridiculous. I'm embarrassed for the celebs that are on the show. BUT since I've been a Lucy Lawless stalker for years now I had to tune in. The white dress was well worth the torture of listening to that wrestler sing.