Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Nor-FUCK

Damn. Sick for a couple of days and don't touch the computer- you sure miss a lot!

First- the Kelka homepage went from chicken, to more chicken, to a guy with chicken- did I mention nipple cupcakes? And now finally Kelkians!

Second- SloGreenx was 2 blocks from my house! In this post I wanted to thank slo and green for podcasting in my hometown. It was cute hearing them both say "Norfolk," listening to green correct slo when she said "highway," and totally wanting to be at Sonoma! It was cool listening to them talk about places that I know so well.

Slo, I hope you had a good time in VB and I'm glad you had such great company to show you the few sights that we have-- read beach and green. There's really not much else here.

-icee

1 comment:

green said...

Freeway! It's called a freeway here therefore, everywhere.

You live right on the beach?

Interesting, we might have seen you and not even know it.

Take care,
~slo