Monday, August 14, 2006

Stick it in your Wicket

ONE WEEK WITHOUT BEER. Unless you count Thursday at the office party. There was no way a diet of any kind was going to stop me from an open bar. But other than that.... not a drop. And not one single cheating moment. Well, except the two chips I had yesterday. But I was starving! And if there had been a veggie tray at the croquet party, I would have eaten that instead.

Yes, you read that right. Icehouze went to a croquet party (I hope I'm spelling that right). I played/participated in one game and laughed thoroughly at the rest. I didn't do so bad considering it's the second time I've played in my life. I only ended up by the coolers once and my ball didn't go into the pool like someone’s else I know.

It was a gorgeous weekend and I took full advantage. To me it smelled like: the first day of school, the day after a hurricane, and the first warm day after winter all rolled into one. BLUE blue skies, bright sun, cool breezes.... ahhhhh The AC is off!

Gratuitous Avery picture:


(doesn't he look Chinese?) Have a great week Kelkians!

P.S. Lballer would like to give a shout out to everyone and ask for your thoughts and prayers... Let's hear it for Luce!

1 comment:

icee said...

Hi irochka! Welcome!

He's fucking adorable and I try to post a new pic of him every time I post. Yeah- I'm not sure what's up with the Go USA/Hawaaian shirt... I didn't buy it.

Yeah- free alcohol, great music and food. Just had to have a good time a live the moment- fuck the diet.